Saturday 22 September 2007

Employment and Labor Law Blogs - An Expanding Field

My posting has been light recently. There was a week in Mexico and then a lot of time on the road for the paying part of my job. Four years ago when one of the regular employment law bloggers hit a cold patch it made for a substantial impact, but that is no longer the case.

While many of the "old-timers" like George Lenard, Ross Runkel, Michael Fitzgibbon and the crew at Lynch, Ryan whose Workers Comp' Insider just turned four last week, are still going strong, there fortunately has been a whole new group adding their collective insights. Just to mention a few recent articles from those relatively new, or probably more accurately, new to me (and my apologies to those I miss, although feel free to let me know):

When I finally get around to updating my blog format and have a better blogroll, I can include all these and the many others that are now getting closer to being old timers as well, that have joined the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comment !