The top two that have been found so far:
- Jon Hyman at Ohio Employer's Law Blog, has found an amendment to the Fair Labor Standards Act that will require employers to provide reasonable unpaid breaks for nursing mothers. Do you know? Healthcare bill requires lactation breaks;
- Jason Zuckerman writing at today's workplace discusses new whistleblower provisions, also added as amendments to the Fair Labor Standards Act, Health Care Reform Bill Creates New Whistleblower Protections.
In H.R. 3590 [pdf] (the Senate Bill that was passed by the House without change):
- Sec. 1511 - automatic enrollment (into health benefit plans) for employees of large employers (200 full time employees);
- Sec. 15122 - Requirement of all employers to inform employee of coverage options, including the existence of the newly created Exchanges;
- Sec. 1588 - Protections for employees, the whistleblowing statutes that Jason Zuckerman wrote about;
- Sec. 4207 - Reasonable break time for nursing mothers that Jon Hyman found.